Sunday, July 22, 2012

I got accepted into the Cleveland Clinic!!!

Last week mommy called The Cleveland Clinic to give them all my information and see if they could take me as their patient. You know, The Cleveland Clinic is ranked #3 among all the hospitals in the United States! Cleveland Clinic Children's Hospital's Neurology & Neurosurgery program ranked No. 
1 in Ohio for the fifth consecutive year and ranked No. 3 nationally. 


A couple days ago, mommy got a call from them to let her know that I was accepted as a patient! Now all I need to do is to get there. Once I do, there's a group of 75 of the best doctors in Neurology that they will all see me and discuss my case to see how to help me. On my first trip I have to stay minimum for a week, during which they'll make different studies and analysis, like a 3 day EEG. I've only had 1hr EEG's before, so they'll be able to know more about where my seizures come from and what triggers them.


Thank you so much for all your help and the time that you take to read about me! My family is very grateful for it!




- Philippe



1 comment:

  1. I heard about your story today through facebook. I understand you live in my neighborhood in Herriman, and I would love to help!

    Have you ever tried Frankincense Essential Oil? I would love to donate some to you to try if you would be interested. There have been many people that have found it helps with seizures.

    My name is Lisa Luke and you can reach me at (801) 860-0448 or lisagluke@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete